An uprated spring to fit the Tech fork for riders over a certain weight and spring rate than standard.
THERE ARE TWO SPRING TYPE OPTIONS HERE.
SIMPLY CHOOSE BETWEEN WHICH TYPE OF FORK BOTTOMS YOU HAVE, ALLOY OR STEEL INNER TUBES.
STANDARD MONTESA 4RT 260 2014 ONWARDS USES STEEL STANCHIONS.
300RR & 301RR USES ALLOY STANCHIONS.
THEN CHOOSE YOUR WEIGHT OF SPRING. MOST PEOPLE CHOOSE THE OVER 90 KILOS (14 STONE) OPTION.
* high quality chrome-silicon wire
* cold coiled, heat treated and pre-set 3x for optimal performance and durability
* only suitable for the Showa 39mm fork with steel tubes
Which one to choose?
* 7.8N/mm - rider weight 75 to 85kg
* 8.3N/mm - rider weight 85 to 95kg
* 8.8N/mm - rider weight +95kg